Strange Tales and Spooky Histories - SNF 2017
Join a night tour and discover the secrets held within the walls of the 130-year-old National Museum. Listen to tales of eccentric staff members, strange artefacts and unexplainable happenings, as you wander through the corridors of the oldest museum in Singapore.
Date: 18 & 19 August 2017
Time: 8.30 - 9pm & 9.30 - 10pm (all of the above dates)
- By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
- The tour will start on time. Participants must meet the guide at the starting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- The event description was updated. Diff#268613 2017-08-10 08:23:27
[ Fri ] - [ Sat ]
8:00 PM - 11:00 PM SGT
- National Museum of Singapore
18 Aug: 830 - 9pm FULL 19 Aug: 830 - 9pm FULL 18 Aug: 930 - 10pm FULL 19 Aug: 930 - 10pm FULL
- Venue Address
- national museum singapore Singapore
Monumental Walking Tours1,374 Followers